[Ansteorra-chirurgeon] How to contact the BOD

richard hall arkellvomcophus at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 9 15:52:43 PST 2005

Please direct all emails/inquries to about this to directors at sca.org. They have not given us any info to give you.

Arkell

Robin Whatevermynameisnow <flypper4 at hotmail.com> wrote:
So it's as I suspected... Ranting here amongst ourselves will make us feel
better, but we really need to clue the "Powers that Be." Is there a way
Chiurgeons can provide input to the BoD through proper channels (emphasis on
proper channels)? Maybe provide them with some education/information/what
the Chiurgeons think? Maybe get y'all who are medical professionals to say
something?

When I get my own kit I plan on having meds in there, and a couple other
things I *know* how to use. Robin Lindsey's first aid kit is just that.
*grin*

Thanks for making me laugh today Crandall..

Moira
Fleam, likely to not be much more, and doesn't care.

P.S. "Fleam" makes me think of some sort of oral hygeine product.

Good things take time; Great things happen all at once.

Message: 1