[Ansteorra-chirurgeon] Speaking of Steppes Warlord

Alasdair MacEogan alasdair at bmhanson.net
Thu Apr 27 10:40:16 PDT 2006

Greetings all.

I will use Lady Gerita's reference of this tiny little upcoming event to help segue into this request.

It comes to pass that I will be CIC at this upcoming Steppes Warlord.  I was wondering how many thought they might be there and available to help work the event with me. (Caelin, you are specifically banned from Saturday night this year ;-)).

Please let me know when you will be there and what times you might be able to work as I would like to try and put together a schedule.  Especially during the lists on Saturday and Sunday.

Regards,
Alasdair