[Ansteorra-chirurgeon] Ansteorra-chirurgeon Digest, Vol 8, Issue 5

Crimson Vision traci at crimsonvision.net
Tue Dec 19 15:21:26 PST 2006

FYI, I spoke to David earlier today (I actually work for David mundanely);
the surgery went extreemly well and she is in recovery currently.  She will
be in the hospital for several days but as of now all is well.  :)  I wanted
to post on here as I know many are thinking of her today and were anxious
for news.

Elizabeta