[Ansteorra-chirurgeon] [SCA-Chirurgeon] RATTs test clarification info

Crandall crandalltwo-scalists at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 15 15:32:09 PST 2006

Ok, so if I carry the old bag of hay while
drinking a beer, and telling tales of old wars
and injuries that I treated, will that count?
(Volunteers to act as the old bag are welcome.)

Or running across Canton, with my bag to a
reported fallen bleeding child, only to find a
child with a bump on her knee? And beating the
golf cart?

Or being the marshall in charge of a melee, and
in the space of a scream, becoming the chirurgeon
in charge of a very much in pain fighter?

The old bag of hay sounds much more fun.

Please have some gloves so that the wires don't
scratch our hands too much when we toss the bale
on you.

squeak, squeak, squeak, squeak, squeak,

--- richard hall <arkellvomcophus at yahoo.com>
wrote:

> Ok some points need to be clarified
>
>   We do not have a time limit on making it
> across the field we just want to see a range
> walk with u having a chirurgeon bag and being
> able to make it from one side to the other at
> all.
>
>   And the lifting a bale of hay is resonable as
> it can be raised with the legs as would be the
> proper way to do it anyway. Ok, maybe toss is a
> bad word. 'Move' the haybale a distance is more
> like what we do.And the toss is only meaning
> you have to be able to able to move it enough
> to to send it out of your hand either end over
> end or in an arc. And we did not say how far it
> has to go as there is no distance.
>
>   And the ?s will be about SCA melee rules,
> chirurgeon policy & how & when to mve certin
> types of pts.
>
>   Herr Arkell vom Cophus
>   GW XVI War Chirurgeon

One's sense of honor is the only thing that does not grow old, and the last pleasure, when one is worn out with age, is not, as the poet said, making money, but having the respect of one's fellow men.
-Thucydides