[Ansteorra-chirurgeon] Supplies

Richard Threlkeld rjt at softwareinnovation.com
Sun Jan 1 15:23:50 PST 2006

I have a lot of unit dose over-the-counter drugs some of which will expire before Gulf War. I expect to bring them to 12th night along with 2x2s, 4x4s, and cling wrap. If you are a Chirurgeon and need to add any of these to your kit, feel free to come by and get them. If you need some really big gauze pads (30x20", for instance) I have several of various sizes.

I will keep enough to meet the expected needs for Gulf War . We have donations coming in and they are for Gulf War only while the ones I'm offering are my personal stock and I can use them as needed.

BTW, I am willing to use expired OTCs (at least those I carry), but I cannot have them in my Chirurgeon bag (nor should you). Some of them lose potency, but studies have shown them to be good for a year or two past the expiration dates.

Have a great new year!!

In service to Ansteorra and her Crowns,
Caelin on Andrede