[Ansteorra-chirurgeon] Queen's Champion Chirurgeon

Carolle M. Cox hpockets at verizon.net
Mon Jan 16 12:35:00 PST 2006

Crandall, I'll be there.

And since the prospective Apprentices' paperwork  is my bailiwick, that'll
work out just fine.

Gerita

DFWchinlovers at yahoogroups.com
www.japanesechinrescue.org <http://www.japanesechinrescue.org/>
http://carollesknitting.blogspot.com <http://carollesknitting.blogspot.com/>

People are like stained glass windows.  They sparkle and shine when the sun
is out, but when darkness sets in, their beauty is revealed only if there is
a light from within. -- Elizabeth Kübler-Ross