[Ansteorra-chirurgeon] Good Sam laws updated on www.chirurgeon.net

Richard Threlkeld rjt at softwareinnovation.com
Mon Jul 10 18:20:38 PDT 2006

In checking the links for a prior post, I realized I had not revisited the
Legal Documents in some time. At last update, I had many states in the US
where I had not found legal text.

Now I have found all but 5 good sam laws in the US. I updated the ones where
I previously did not have one and checked all the ones I had previously
found. I only included those where I could find the legal text, not just
someone's summary of the law. I also did not include states where the only
law I could find applied only to licensed or certified professionals.

The formatting is less than perfect, but it should be adequate. An overall
facelift of the site is scheduled for some time after Pennsic.

If you can find the laws for the 5 remaining states, please send me a note.
If you find an error in the existing ones, also please send me a note.

In service,
Caelin on Andrede