[Ansteorra-chirurgeon] Mail list question and ER maps question.

Alasdair MacEogan alasdair at bmhanson.net
Thu Jun 8 09:04:50 PDT 2006

Caelin wrote:
>  Don't know who owns ansteorra-chirurgeon. I run Chirurgeonate-Ansteorra on
>  yahoogroups. I inherited it from Croaker when he left the kingdom. Don't
>  know why there are two.

>  I think having maps available for handing people who need them is a great
>  idea. After I get the Chirurgeon.net site back up (I have found a new
>  hosting site run by a Chirurgeon and it looks like we can get it done), I
>  might put up a feature like that. It would be fun to thing of how to best
>  organize it to best serve CICs.

I would not think this is a new idea.  I always trya nd have maps when I CIC and I have done this for years.  (Oh, Gerita.  How accurate did you find the one I gave you at Warlord?)

I have some vague ideas of how *I* would organize it but nothing to fleshed out.  After my work settles down I can put something up for comments and suggestions.

If anyone is interested I can put up an example of a couple maps I have for comment as well.  I have them for the First Monday site (to the closest 4 hospitals) and I will have to dig, but I should have one for Sokol in Ennis as well.

Alasdair