[Ansteorra-chirurgeon] Mail list question and ER maps question.

Carolle M. Cox hpockets at verizon.net
Thu Jun 8 09:35:31 PDT 2006

I have the same question, actually!  We have two lists, and some folks don't
know about the one they don't post to.  Maybe we need to add this info to
the Apprentice packets?

Gerita

Japanese Chin Rescue and Care
Dallas Northwest Coordinator

The years that a woman subtracts from her age are not lost.  They are added
to the ages of other women.  -- Diane de Poitiers (1499 - 1566)