[Ansteorra-chirurgeon] www.chirurgeon.net is up and running

Richard Threlkeld rjt at softwareinnovation.com
Mon Jun 19 20:29:03 PDT 2006

Thanks in great part to the work of the new hosting site master, Lord Robin
Gallowglass (yes we are now hosted by a fellow Chirurgeon and former Chief
Information Officer of the Society), the site is up and running with all the
certificates and encryption etc in place. If you need to update your records
- have at!  It appears to be faster than the old site as a nice side issue.

If any KC wants to begin using the site, please contact me at
caelin at elfsea.net.

In service,
Caelin on Andrede