[Ansteorra-chirurgeon] Incident at Steppes Warlord

Carolle M. Cox hpockets at verizon.net
Wed Jun 7 07:13:36 PDT 2006

Ah, Come on, folks: fess up!  Not only does Alastair need this data for His
report, but the KC and I need it too.  Play nice now, and give up the
report.

Also, a training moment, although that's not my area now:  Any time Anyone
leaves the site for medical attention the CIC must be notified, preferably
Before they leave.  Actually, when there's time, the CIC should be the one
calling the ambulance and setting up a minion to lead it to the victim, so
he's really got to know.

Returning you to your regularly scheduled events, now.

Gerita

Japanese Chin Rescue and Care
Dallas Northwest Coordinator

The years that a woman subtracts from her age are not lost.  They are added
to the ages of other women.  -- Diane de Poitiers (1499 - 1566)