[Ansteorra-chirurgeon] [Chirurgeonate-Ansteorra] Cards

Alasdair MacEogan alasdair at bmhanson.net
Wed Jun 7 09:03:10 PDT 2006

Mark D. Conklin N7XYO <n7xyo at arrl.net> wrote:

>  Website? Is [LINK: http://www.ansteorra.org/regnum/chirurgeon/]
>  http://www.ansteorra.org/regnum/chirurgeon/ working??
>
>  Or is there another url I should be checking.

That URL is no longer valid since Ansteorra changed hosting providers.  The new URL that replaced it is http://chirurgeon.ansteorra.org but even that is just a pointer to Caelin's site at http://www.chirurgeon.net.

Unfortunately the new Ansteorran server (where he was hosted) does not support the site as it was originally designed and coded so Caelin is diligently working on a new solution. (A different host more to his needs I believe)  I am sure he will let us know when it is available.

While we are on the subject, I know I am nobody really important in the chirurgeonate, but I would really like to say a *big* THANK YOU to Caelin for all the work he has put into the website.  I do some web programming and DB work myself so I know how much work it truly can be to set up something like this.  I am sure I would not be able to fit it in with work and my personal life and still be able to sleep at all.

HL Alasdair MacEogan