[Ansteorra-chirurgeon] Mail list question and ER maps question.

Richard Threlkeld rjt at softwareinnovation.com
Wed Jun 7 18:04:48 PDT 2006

Don't know who owns ansteorra-chirurgeon. I run Chirurgeonate-Ansteorra on
yahoogroups. I inherited it from Croaker when he left the kingdom. Don't
know why there are two.

I think having maps available for handing people who need them is a great
idea. After I get the Chirurgeon.net site back up (I have found a new
hosting site run by a Chirurgeon and it looks like we can get it done), I
might put up a feature like that. It would be fun to thing of how to best
organize it to best serve CICs.

Caelin