[Ansteorra-chirurgeon] [Chirurgeonate-Ansteorra] Cards

Carolle M. Cox hpockets at verizon.net
Thu Jun 8 09:29:02 PDT 2006

Nobody special?  Every Chirurgeon in Ansteorra is special.  I'm 'just'
Admin, but I have seen the work this group as a whole does.  In my book,
you're all terrific!

If your cert cards have expired dates on them, then please send new copies
to me.  That's the best we can do right now. We've done a "paper system"
before, so we'll survive <grin> Meanwhile, send everything on to me and I'll
type it all in when it gets here.  And send a daily digest to Genevieve so
she can see what-all folks are doing.

And I would add my thanks, also, to Caelin.  This whole change-over got
tossed in his lap while he was working many long hours, plus trying to
prepare for his Vigil and Elevation.  Still, he found time to work on the
website.  I know he is doing all he reasonably can to fix this issue.

Gerita

Japanese Chin Rescue and Care
Dallas Northwest Coordinator

The years that a woman subtracts from her age are not lost.  They are added
to the ages of other women.  -- Diane de Poitiers (1499 - 1566)