[Ansteorra-chirurgeon] Interested in becoming apprentice

Sue Delk ladydds at verizon.net
Thu Jun 8 06:35:11 PDT 2006

Hi Kathy,

    I am the Kingdom Chirurgeon and my email addresses are chirurgeon at ansteorra.org or ladydds at verizon.net .  The person you need to send your application to with copies of your CPR/first aid cards, membership card, and driver's license is Lady Gerita del Mare at hpockets at verizon.net .  She can also provide you with a mailing address if you'd prefer.  Please feel free to contact me with any questions you may have.

In service,

HL Genevieve del Gamba
KC