[Ansteorra-chirurgeon] ISO of Chiurgeon Web Page Personage

Richard Threlkeld rjt at softwareinnovation.com
Wed May 24 20:30:53 PDT 2006

It is I. The web pages are temporarily out of order. Even as we speak, I am
pages to work on the new server. With the impending elevation, it may take
until early next week before it all works.

I apologize for the inconvenience. The Ansteorran server moved and I found
out late in the move that the new server would not have capabilities that my
web site needed. The webmaster helped as much as possible, but it was not to
be.

If you have something that is time critical, please email the KC. Otherwise,
please try again in a couple of days.

In service,
Caelin on Andrede

  _____