[Ansteorra-chirurgeon] SPAM

Alasdair MacEogan alasdair at bmhanson.net
Wed May 24 19:06:11 PDT 2006

One thing we do on other lists is set it so that only list emembers may post.  Other posts can be held for approval then and the moderator can let those go through that need to and reject others.  Usually means a littel more work for the mod, but is pretty good about stopping SPAM.

Plus after the server settle I think Pug will be reimplementign the spam filters (if he has not already) which will also help.

Alasdair
Chirurgeon and admin for numerous lists.