[Ansteorra-chirurgeon] Unwanted email (spam)

Susan Delk ladydds at verizon.net
Thu May 25 20:51:53 PDT 2006

Hi everyone,

    I do apologize for all the spam that has been getting onto the list
lately.  What I have done at the suggestion of some of my good computer geek
friends (thanks Crandall and Caelin) is to set everyone's settings to
moderated for now.  As we go alog, I'll release the moderation of those
folks I know and have identified themselves on the list.  That will be a
pain in the neck for the administrators and moderators and will delay some
messages, but may put a stop to the spam.  Please bear with me on this
situation.  As I have said before, I don't know much about computers and am
just winging it.... Any other advice from you technical types is great, too.

Thanks for your patience...
Genevieve
KC