[Ansteorra-chirurgeon] We made it....finally

J J nodens71 at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 28 11:13:28 PDT 2006

Greetings to all!!!!  I just wanted to let you all know that I finally made it to Ft Hood. I am very eager to get back in the swing of things regarding the SCA and my training on becoming a Chirurgeon.  Please feel free to contact me on or off list. I am still in temp. housing and all my stuff is still in storage, so right now I am garbless  but it's all good.  Take care and hope to see you in the near future.

In service,
Thane