[Ansteorra-chirurgeon] OT: Wilderness Training opportunity

Carolle M. Cox hpockets at verizon.net
Sat Oct 28 06:20:03 PDT 2006

If at all possible, I would like to attend.

Carolle Cox
Japanese Chin Rescue and Care Volunteer
Dallas North-west coordinator

The years that a woman subtracts from her age are not lost.  They are added
to the ages of other women.  -- Diane de Poitiers (1499 - 1566)

This is a private message.  Not to be forwarded without separately requested
consent from Carolle Cox