[Ansteorra-chirurgeon] Words from their Stellar Majesties

Richard Threlkeld rjt at softwareinnovation.com
Sun Jan 28 14:48:52 PST 2007

At Queens/Coronation, the Crown called me to their side at the feast and
asked that I convey their words to our Chirurgeons. "Tell them the
Chirurgeonate and the Chirurgeons within it have our full confidence and
trust and the confidence and trust of our people." In times where some have
questioned the value of the Chirurgeonate and others are actively opposed to
its existence, these words are very important to us.

In service to Ansteorra and her Crown,
Caelin on Andrede,OP
Mentor Chirurgeon