[Ansteorra-chirurgeon] Words from their Stellar Majesties

kandace harris thetexladi at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jan 28 17:57:23 PST 2007

How  wonderful it is to hear those words.  Thank You , Thank You. We all truely love this Kingdom and this game. We all give our best every time and it's nice to know , You believe in Us.

    Kandyce

"Carolle M. Cox" <hpockets at verizon.net> wrote:

  That's incredibly touching at this time in History.  I, at least, am deeply grateful for Their words, and Their confidence in us.

  Gerita

  Carolle Cox
  Japanese Chin Rescue and Care Volunteer
  Dallas North-west coordinator

  The years that a woman subtracts from her age are not lost.  They are added to the ages of other women.  -- Diane de Poitiers (1499 - 1566)

  This is a private message.  Not to be forwarded without separately requested consent from Carolle Cox