[Ansteorra-chirurgeon] Question Regarding Chirurgeon Meeting at RedTape

Susan Delk ladydds at verizon.net
Mon Jul 16 19:02:35 PDT 2007

Greetings!

    I was having computer difficulties today at work so I didn't get a chance to post anything.  My apologies.

    Basically we just went over some things I have been discussing on the list.  Mostly, paperwork.  We have to go back to the paper forms and I was just making sure that everyone passes this on to other chirurgeons.  Remember that CiCs need to get incident reports from their chirurgeons at the event and the event report needs to be sent to the Regional within 30 days of the event.  CiCs need to keep copies of their paperwork.
    Also, it was announced that HL Gerita will be moving out of Kingdom in August, and so I need an Admin deputy and an ER deputy.  HL Croaker has agreed to be my ER deputy until I step down in January.  I will handle admin stuff unless someone decides to volunteer for the position.
    The WB Handbook is finished, and I just need to sit down, read it, and sign off on it.  Lady Aingeal is also putting together some new info on sanitation and the use of ice in water at events.  We will be finalizing some things in the next few weeks and we will make a formal announcement about the new guidelines. Also, it has come to our attention that we have had some nice volunteers from Calontir come down into the Northern Region to help waterbear.  While we gladly accept their assistance, they must follow the rules of sanitation in this Kingdom, and so they cannot use the jug and straw method of waterbearing while they are here.  So those of you up North, please kindly thank these folks for their help, but also inform them that they must follow Ansteorran rules of non-contact.
    Open offices effective at this Round Table:  Kingdom Chirurgeon (bids due no later than fall Crown Tourney), Western Regional Chirurgeon, Coastal Regional Chirurgeon, Central Regional Chirurgeon.  I am accepting applications at least until Fall Crown or until the positions are filled.  Please contact me if you have any questions about these offices.

    That's about it, folks.  Not too much, but all important, especially the paperwork.

In service,
HL Genevieve