[Ansteorra-chirurgeon] Reporting

Crandall crandalltwo-scalists at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 19 12:56:24 PDT 2007

Greetings from Crandall in Ansteorra,

As the newest Mentor I feel that I need to report
to the Chirurgeonate what I see and feel.
I received my Mentor sash from the Hand of Our
King of Ansteorra, Romanius, at the Gulf War.
As he placed it over my head he stated that he
knew that I understood what it meant, especially
to him. He is of the few who has publically
stated that he supports the Chirurgeonate. As he
is a former Kingdom Chirurgeon, he knows the
struggle.
It is a great honor for me and I will be keeping
his and your faith in me.

At the recent Gulf War we had a good group of
eager Chirurgeons in Training. We also started a
RATT combination Chirurgeon/Marshal training
program. Nice to see eager people put themselves
into a program with such energy.
Only two of that class were accepted as
Journeymen. We do regret that more were not able
to be advanced, but we feel that if the
Marshallate would be less diligent, there would
be sufficient injuries for all the CIT to treat,
so that they may be properly evaluated.

Enough for now, as I need to be getting back to
the mundane existance of laundry, work and
dishes.

Yours in Service I Remain,

Crandall, Olde Phoole