[Ansteorra-chirurgeon] Training opportunities

Alasdair MacEogan alasdair at bmhanson.net
Wed Mar 7 05:56:10 PST 2007

Thank you.  I understand I can go to outside organizations.  That is why I was asking if there were any planned classes so I can do that if necessary.  I just would rather go to on held by an SCA member if I had a choice.

As for the area I play in, I am in Steppes.  It is not immediately pressing.  My certs are good till just past mid-May so I have a little bit of time to plan.  I just did not want to wait till the very last minute.

Alasdair