[Ansteorra-chirurgeon] New Kingdom Chirurgeon

Susan Delk ladydds at verizon.net
Fri Nov 2 06:34:53 PDT 2007

Good Morning,

    I received word from Their Majesties last night that they have chosen HL Robert Carmichael (Croaker) to be my successor as Kingdom Chirurgeon.  He will take over the position in January when I step down at Coronation.  Chirurgeons, please support him as you have supported me.  He and I will be working closely in the next few months to make sure we have a smooth transition in January.  He and I will both be at various events in the next few months, so please seek us out if you have questions or concerns.
    It has been an honor to serve as your Kingdom Chirurgeon.  I look forward to "returning to the ranks" and enjoying the boredom every chirurgeon seeks....  Thank you all for your support, advice, and council.  I remain,

Your humble servant,
HL Genevieve del Gamba
Kingdom Chirurgeon (for a little while longer)