[Ansteorra-chirurgeon] Congrats New KC

Penny Engelking medicfem at gmail.com
Mon Nov 5 12:00:57 PST 2007

Greetings Fellow Ansteorran Chirurgeons,

Congratulations are in order! Congrats to the upcoming Kingdom Chirurgeon,
HL Robert "Croaker" Carmicheal. He will do a wonderful job!  I want to offer
my continued support of the chirurgeonate under the care of Croaker's
leadership and offer to continue as Deputy Kingdom Chirurgeon of Training
should he chose to extend my warrent.

Also our current KC, HL Genevieve. She did an awesome job! Genevieve is/was
a wonderful boss that I could always come to with anything. I commend her
for her dedication to the Ansteorran Chirurgeonate and look forward to
seeing her once again at the sidelines of a battlefield real soon!

As a Training Note: Please know HL Genevieve will be holding the KC and DKC
-Admin position until the January 19, 2008 - Round Table event and all
paperwork still needs to be sent to her until that time. So please keep
sending in your Birthday report and Event reports to her.

Again Vivat HL Genevieve del Gamba, outgoing Kingdom Chirurgeon!
and
Vivat HL Robert Carmicheal "Croaker" incoming Kingdom Chirurgeon!

In service, I remain,

HL Eleanora Elizabeth Caley (called Caley)

Deputy Kingdom Chirurgeon of Training
Protege of Mistress Charla Noel du Lac