[Ansteorra-chirurgeon] Greetings from your Central Regional

Crandall crandalltwo-scalists at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 21 09:36:23 PST 2007

One of the thing that I am trying to keep up with
is the expiration of the Central Region's
Chirurgeons.
If you are close to expiring, either on your CPR,
BFA or membership card, I encourage you to have
that corrected as soon as possible, and to get
the roster corrected on the
http://www.chirurgeon.net/ web page.

Since accepting the office I have had one
chirurgeon show me certs so that I can confirm
their information on the web page.

One

My quarterly report is due, soonest, thus I would
like to know if any would like to be dropped from
the roster due to mundane or other activities
that take time from our game?

Plus, if you served as CIC of an event within the
past year, of an event in the Central Region, I
would like a copy of the event report so that the
files may be updated in Central and at Kingdom
level.

Thank you very much,

Crandall, Mentor