[Ansteorra-chirurgeon] New Central Regional Chirurgeon

Crandall crandalltwo-scalists at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 17 19:43:06 PDT 2007

The Olde Phart did it again, and his hand was
seen waving madly in the air. "Pick me, pick me!"
he cried Phoolishly. So she did.

Crandall, Olde Phart

Note that this is not the "lists" address. If you
use that one, your message may end up in limbo.

pcrandal at sbcglobal.net

--- Susan Delk <ladydds at verizon.net> wrote:

> Greetings!
>
>     I am proud to announce that Baron Crandall
> has agreed to be the new Central Regional
> Chirurgeon.  He will post his contact info for
> those of you in the Central Region so that you
> may send your reports in to him.  Thank you,
> Baron Crandall!
>
> In service,
> HL Genevieve

One's sense of honor is the only thing that does not grow old, and the last pleasure, when one is worn out with age, is not, as the poet said, making money, but having the respect of one's fellow men.
-Thucydides