[Ansteorra-chirurgeon] Greetings oh first aid type people

Richard Threlkeld rjt at softwareinnovation.com
Tue Feb 19 22:56:47 PST 2008

Got lots of space currently.

Caelin

From: ansteorra-chirurgeon-bounces at lists.ansteorra.org
[mailto:ansteorra-chirurgeon-bounces at lists.ansteorra.org] On Behalf Of
Daralynn Brittain
Sent: Wednesday, February 20, 2008 00:46 AM
To: Kingdom of Ansteorra Chirurgeon discussions
Subject: Re: [Ansteorra-chirurgeon] Greetings oh first aid type people

Not current, due to a volunteer fire stations mix up.  Working on it, class
on the 1st, what did I miss.....darn it....my wife never tells me anything
:(  Got space for one more, I should be able to make it.

No Gulf War, kid in school.

Quarterly report, darn is it that time again??  I will email privately when
I am more awake.

In Service,

Gerhart

> From: rjt at softwareinnovation.com
> To: alasdair at bmhanson.net; ansteorra-chirurgeon at lists.ansteorra.org
> Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2008 15:25:31 -0600
> Subject: Re: [Ansteorra-chirurgeon] Greetings oh first aid type people
>
> I have space.
> Caelin

  _____

Need to know the score, the latest news, or you need your HotmailR-get your
"fix". Check it out. <http://www.msnmobilefix.com/Default.aspx>