[Ansteorra-chirurgeon] FW: [SCA-Chirurgeon] Glad Tidings from Master Gabriel McFarlane, OP, MC!

Richard Threlkeld rjt at softwareinnovation.com
Mon Mar 24 19:22:29 PDT 2008

For those of you who know/knew Master Gabriel (former KC of Ansteorra), but
are not on the SCA Chirurgeon list. He is a father!

Those of you who have heard my story of having 6 Chirurgeons in the Kingdom
when I started and one moved out next month. Gabriel was the one who moved
out. He was in the military and was transferred. Very neat guy.

Caelin on Andrede