[Ansteorra-chirurgeon] Request for Chirurgeon's, CIT's and Waterbearers at Bryn Gwlad Baronial

Ld. Alfred wararcher at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 7 10:19:06 PDT 2008

Greetings Chirurgeons, CIT's and Waterbearers of Ansteorra!

This is a call for assistance at Bryn Gwlad's upcoming Baronial event (10-31-08 thru 11-02-08).

Bryn Gwlad will be choosing their Chivalric, Rapier, Equestrian and Archery champions, so there will be multiple fields which will require monitoring.

The need is especially great for Waterbearers.

So, if you are planning on attending, please check in at Chirurgeon's Point (we will be co-habitating with the Waterbearers).

CIT's - this is a good venue for you to get some valuable experience (and completed evaluation forms).

I have included a link to the event website for your viewing pleasure.

http://coblaith.net/fallevent2008/

Thank you one and all!

Ever in Service,

Ld. Alfred Huddlestone