[Ansteorra-chirurgeon] Battle of 3 Kings, Bring on the Khans

Lady Eithne eithnethehealer at gmail.com
Thu Sep 25 12:31:35 PDT 2008

Maria,
I am CiC, report in to me at the Chirurgeon Pavilion and bring your certs.

In Service to the House, the Shire & the Kingdom, and to the Pursuit of True
Honor,
Lady Eithne ingen meic Cináeda
Also Known as the Healer
GrandeDamme FalconRose Keep and The 1st Rose of FalconRose Keep
FalconRose Keep at Loch Callendre, Shire of Rosenfeld, Kingdom of Ansteorra,
Society of Creative Anachronism