[Ansteorra-chirurgeon] First Aid / CPR Training at January 2010 Red Tape?

Deborah Morrow d1nachas at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 5 17:37:22 PST 2010

I am happy to teach there but will need manikins and such from Someone.  I
can no longer access manikins like I was.  I would need a tv, vcr, and the
equipment.  Servita or Calien do you have options for this.

In Service,

Lady Debora of Lemburg

Northern Regional Chirurgeon

Betrothed to his Loving Excellence Pukhta Pooky Lovtsevich the Juggernaut

Whelp to House Wolfstar and holder of Pheleadeaux MacMorgadagorgadan's Sash