[Ansteorra-chirurgeon] Reminder - Chirurgeon Re-Certifications Available at Kings Round Table

Ld. Alfred wararcher at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 11 07:31:05 PST 2012

Greetings Chirurgeons of Ansteorra!

This is to let those of you who either have expired or soon-to-be-expired First Aid or CPR certifications that a Re-Certification Class for both First Aid and CPR will be available at the upcoming Kings Round Table to be hosted in the Barony of Bryn Gwlad.
See link for additional information: http://bryn-gwlad.ansteorra.org/RoundTable_0112/

This is a challenge type of re-certification instead of the all-day cert / re-cert we have done in the past.  We will only have the room (Room "I" on the schedule) for 2 hours in the morning, so promptness is required.  There is a fee for the re-certifications, so please bring cash or check for payment.

If you have any questions, please contact the Ansteorra Kingdom Chirurgeon or myself.

In Service to the Kingdom and the Chirurgeons,

Ld. Alfred Huddlestone, Chirurgeon