[Ansteorra-chirurgeon] Need your certs to stay on list

Bill Danks wrdanks at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 17 14:12:35 PST 2012

I can speak of first hand experience of being able to do the whole process during Gulf War. Anyone interested this is a great way to do it. I loved working with different chirurgeons from all over the known world. I look forward to GW and the idea of the ice pops is great. Let me know if anything I can do to help.

Thorgeir