[Ansteorra-chirurgeon] Greetings from KC

kingdom at chirurgeon.ansteorra.org kingdom at chirurgeon.ansteorra.org
Tue Jan 24 13:19:50 PST 2012

Greeting my fellow Ansteorran Fleams!

I want to introduce myself as your new Kingdom Chirurgeon. I am Caley. Most of you know me!
I have been involved in some fashion in the Ansteorran Chirurgeonate over 10 years. I hail from Seawinds, the southern most shire of the kingdom.

I have had the pleasure of working with many of you. I want to extend my hand and say I available to you at anytime.

I also want to introduce my ER deputy Kingdom Chirurgeon, Lord Alfred Huddlestone. He is a long time chirurgeonate and past Southern Regional Chirurgeon. He and I will be working hard to grow the chirurgeonate over the coming two years.

We have two positions that are at this time are being filled. Lady Katerine BonTemps has agreed to take on the position of Deputy Kingdom Chirurgeon - Administrative. She is a past Chirurgeon that has come back into the fold. I know she will do an excellent job in this position. Lady Moira was excellent in this position, so I know Lady Kat has some big shoes to fill. Good luck my friend!

Lord Thorgier of Bjornsburg has agreed to take the Deputy Kingdom Chirurgeon of Training position. He takes this position following Lady Servita, who has held the position for many years. He is excited, has great ideas, and looks forward to train throughout the kingdom.

At this time, we have 21 warranted chirurgeons on the books. I was tasked at Round Table to double our numbers by HRM Aaron. I can not do this alone. I need your help to grow by either bringing past chirurgeons back or introducing this wonderful way to serve our kingdom to new people.

Please contact me if you have a potential chirurgeon candidate.

In closing, I want to encourage those that make the trek to Gulf War this year, to come volunteer a few hours in the chirurgeonate. This year I am the War Chirurgeon and need the help of my fellow Ansteorrans to insure the safety of the populous at War. Without your help, battlefields and point shifts go unattended by Chirurgeon presence. Please help me to keep this from happening.

Yours in service,

HL Eleanora Elizabeth Caley

Kingdom Chirurgeon
GW XXI War Chirurgeon