[Ansteorra-chirurgeon] Update Certs and membership #

kingdom at chirurgeon.ansteorra.org kingdom at chirurgeon.ansteorra.org
Wed Jan 16 17:03:18 PST 2013

Greetings fellow Fleams!

I need to have roster completed by this coming Monday 1/21/13.
If you have a new CPR, FA, or membership in the last 6 months please send me a copy ASAP! We would like to keep all those qualified chirurgeons as at large SCA officers. It is great to serve the kingdom!

Also I received no applications for Deputy Kingdom Chirurgeon - Administration. If interested please send an application for office. Need not be a Chirurgeon to apply! Job is to help keep chirurgeon roster up to date.

Also HL Gavin could really use volunteer chirurgeons at this coming Gulf Wars. Please contact him at ldgavin at gmail.com.

In service, we continue!

HL Caley
Kingdom Chirurgeon