AD - Magisters a plenty?

Russell russmax at cowboy.net
Fri Apr 2 21:19:28 PST 1999

Pug Bainter wrote:

> Actually I don't think the number should be changed, just the quality
> should change.

   If the teacher had to do more than just get the dancers through the
dance, but also had to give the source, geography, and time period of
the dance, would that be enough? If the teacher had to use and teach
using the correct terms, would that help?

   That is what the charter asks for, I think.  Most of us instructors
can do this, we just get lazy. The guild would remind us to teach all of
a dance, not just the steps.

Guillaume