AD - Performance requirements???

Craig Shupee' philipwhite at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 4 16:13:11 PDT 1999

>Sounds reasonable as either performance or competition to me. There
is
>no need to punish those people who compete by having to perform it as
>well. (Although to get good at competition, you should perform it
more
>than once.)

I have been misread.  I do not want to punish people who perform by
forcing them to compete.  And their are not that many avanues for
competition in dance.  I beleive that a competition is a performance.
So I would be happy to require a performance for some levels.  Not
nessesarily a competition.  I will still compete in dance, but I would
like to see more people perform first.

Philip

laksjfgalksjdfalskdjfalkjsd
sadlkjflkjsdfhlaksdjfhl