AD - Performance requirements???

Craig Shupee' philipwhite at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 4 16:17:05 PDT 1999

>   How do we define performance? I say the candidate should be the
one
>doing the research and documentation (if applicable) and leading the
>other dancers. I think a performance should be more than a dance
without
>a walkthrough. It needs to be announced as a performance dance by
[guild
>member] and his troupe. The person needs to introduce the dance,
giving
>its background and history. In other words, it needs to be presented,
>not just danced.

Well, I like the requirements of this but want to change thigs a bit.
For the journyman level we shall require having participated in two
performances, for the magister, we shall require four performances, of
least one was the work of the submitter.  Meaning they organized, ran,
did the documentation, etc. etc. etc.

Philip

aksjdhflaksdfhj
lkasjdflaksjdfh\