AD - A Kingdom Dance Guild - Saltare???

Craig Shupee' philipwhite at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 4 16:44:07 PDT 1999

Hello,

Well, I thought that crown would be a good place for us to all get
together.  Was I wrong?  I know that some of Moonshadow is coming down
and a good portion of the people have some kind of obligation to go -
weather you are a laurel or Goof.  Or are those the same things???
(sorry Mistress Kaitlin  :).

So who will be at Crown Tourny in Bryn Gwlad????
Philip

>The reason I was thinking we were going to meet at Crown was because
of an
>e-mail that was sent and discussed prior to the Ansteorran Dance Mail
List.