AD - Crown Tournament, King's College

WeeRosebud@aol.com WeeRosebud at aol.com
Sun Apr 4 22:46:43 PDT 1999

In a message dated 04.04.99 20:21:54 CST, pug at pug.net writes:

> I certainly will, although I'll probably be busy a lot since it's my
> home group.
>
> I will also be attending King's College, which might be a more
> appropriate place and allow for better distribution to groups for
> interested attendance. Just a thought.

So, I was under the impression that the whole point of getting together at
Crown was to make things smoother for later discussions, hum?  Do we really
want to wait until just before coronation?  Isn't that at the very last
minute?  Or better suited to the very end details?  However, if all were
willing to wait, and muck it out through e-mail until July, it would
certainly save me a trip...  After all, King's college will be up here, in
Moonschadowe...

Faithfully,

Isabeau