AD - Re: Dancing at Crown?

Pug Bainter pug at pug.net
Mon Apr 5 09:46:07 PDT 1999

Russell Kinder (russmax at cowboy.net) said something that sounded like:
>    I don't know the layout of the site.

Unfortunately I have not been to the site, so I don't know much more.

> Is there a hall we would/could dance in?

Nope. There are 3 or 4 covered areas. These should be empty at night,
but are scheduled throughout the day as I understand it.

> Is there a nice, grassy area outside, near the list, where we could dance?

I don't know. I know there is a basketball court not too far away, but I
don't know about the rest of it. With camping, merchants and the list
being in a central area, most of the good spots will be picked over
already.

Ciao,