AD - Discussion/Dancing at Crown

Craig Shupee' philipwhite at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 5 13:31:07 PDT 1999

Dancing Anyone???

Well, I think that danceing at Crown would be great fun, and many of
us sound like we are ready for it.  Guillaume sounds like he's ready
to teach some classes in the afternoon.  (I am tired of watching So
Ben - let me dance it!)

Anyway, I think it would be good to have a guild disscusison in the
early afternoon.  maybe we can eat lunch together/  Anyone have a free
pavilion?  And then after ward we can have classes.

Also, I think it is best to have danceing after court and feast.  It
is just my preference.  Last i herd from Avatar he was going to be out
for a while and Samuel may be out.  I fear that many of Bryn Gwalds
great muscians perfer to play indores.  We will have to see about who
we can get.

Also I will work to get teh charter out to everyone.  Copies should be
avalable but bring your own pencil.

Philip

alksjdflakdjfa
ksajdflkajdhfa