AD - Discussion/Dancing at Crown

Russell Kinder russmax at cowboy.net
Mon Apr 5 15:02:56 PDT 1999

Craig Shupee' wrote:

> Anyway, I think it would be good to have a guild disscusison in the
> early afternoon.  maybe we can eat lunch together/  Anyone have a free
> pavilion?  And then after ward we can have classes.

I like this, too. It would be a most enjoyable lunch.

> Guillaume sounds like he's ready
> to teach some classes in the afternoon.  (I am tired of watching So
> Ben - let me dance it!)

It's a deal. Isabeau & I will teach "So Ben Mi C'ha Buon Tempo" to any
who are interested. Be prepared. It's a bit athletic. Galliards are a
good workout. Wear good dance shoes. (Isn't that nice of me to volunteer
you this way, Isabeau?) If we have time, we'll start with an easier
dance "Lo Spagnoletto" to introduce some of the Italian steps. If Pug is
right about the basketball courts, well probably use those. It will be
right after lunch, and the guild discussions.