AD - (no subject)

Russell Kinder russmax at cowboy.net
Mon Apr 5 15:45:52 PDT 1999

WeeRosebud at aol.com wrote:

>         On that note: Ihan, did you ever send Guillaume the choreography you
> created for Salterello II (did I misspell that - wait, I don't want to know)
> I'm hopping to do that with our guild in Moonschadowe.  It looked like a lot
> of fun.  Wait, I danced that - it was a lot of fun.  :)

   Isabeau, Ihon did send it to me. I meant to teach it last Thursday.
Remind me if I forget this again this Thursday.

>         Guillaume, were you intending to take your pavilion with us to crown
> tourney?  Either way, I'm sure arrangements for a lunchtime meeting would be
> a good thing.  Should we coordinate food?  I'm glad we'll all have our own
> charters to scribble on!  Fun! Fun!

   Yes, we should bring it. I don't know about coordinating food. Maybe
a pot-luck. Everyone brings their lunch, and we all share. It is a
smallish pavilion, though. Still it should be large enough for the Dance
Guild discussions.

Guillaume