AD - Spreading the Guild

Craig Shupee' philipwhite at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 6 11:14:11 PDT 1999

Greeting all,

There have been some thoughts about publizing the guild to the
kingdom.   I do not think that we are ready for that.  Let us form the
guild and get it signed in at 20th year and them let the kingdom know
we are there for service etc.

I suggest that at the events where we hold meetings that we should
annonce where and what we are doing.  I want to keep the meetings to
numbers where we can get things done.

After the guild is formed, I think we should follow what everyone has
suggested.  Contacting the A&S ministry etc.  is a good idea.  I have
disscused some on the status of local guilds in the kingom as well as
how a Kingdom dance guild could work with the current Kingdom A&S.  I
have also been in contact with the crown as to forming the guild and
if they would be ammeniable to appoving of our charter during their
reign.

How do people feal about this?

Philip

a;lrkga;lga';lg