AD - Spreading the Guild

Kelly Erickson elinthetimid at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 6 14:23:04 PDT 1999

Suggestions from everyone potentially interested in the Guild can not
hurt, but I don't see that we should go out of our way to get input into
the charter discussion from people who have never taught a dance, or who
don't even understand what a reconstruction is. As leaders of our local
dance groups, we are responsible for providing them information and
representing them in this discussion. But adding 300 people who have
done Hole in the Wall once to this list would just add chaos.
Elin

>I disagree. I think that as much input as you can get from people who
may be interested can be very beneficial.  Even if it is somebody who
has just started dancing, they may read the charter and be very confused
by it.  We want the charter to be self explanatory.  If somebody is
confused by it, we want to clarify it because these people are the
future.