AD - The publication process

Craig Shupee' philipwhite at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 6 14:31:37 PDT 1999

Greetings,

The reasons for spreading the news of the guild have been many.  I will
agree with what so many have set forth as what will be best for the
guild.

I ask if we can keep it at this level until after crown.  We need a
charter that is ready for public approval.  The idea of spreadding the
news to the locals is not a bad idea.

Can we send copies of the charter and a blurb for the guild to:
Crown
Kingdom Seneschal
Kingdom A&S
Kingdom A&S Deputy in charge of dance and music
Regional A&S
Local Seneschals
We can also post to the Anst list

All of these people are located in the black star so we will not need to
trouble too much.

Can we take our regional representatives at Crown Tourney?  Those who
will handle publication for their region.

I am not sure if this is what we want, its not my idea.  Will this
suffice, I am sure that we can do more to publisize the guild.

Philip White

aw;flej;OEWIJ
;LWJEF;wloi
;EIFAL;EGR